Billing Cost Analysis Reports:
Find out the cost of in-house billing versus the cost of outsourcing. Two reports
can be presented to you:
(1) Comprehensive Practice Analysis report demonstrating the actual
cost of the entire in-house billing operations.
(2) Claims-Only analysis report. This report compares the clinic's
in-house billing cost to the cost of your service based on claims only.
Our analysis takes into consideration a combination of the various direct and indirect
costs incurred in processing claims in-house, such as:
- Labor Costs including benefits
- Postage, Claim Forms, and Envelope Costs
- Error Rate
- Administrative and Billing Costs
- Rental Overhead
- Time Value of Money
- Systems Upgrades & Maintenance
Code Analysis Report:
We can perform three types of code review analysis:
- Medical code review
- Dental code review
- Combined medical and dental code review
Our code analysis takes into consideration the following elements:
- CPT and CDT codes currently used by the practice
- Average Revenue per Code
- Average Frequency of Code Usage
We'll present you with a report detailing the status of each analyzed code and a
summary of findings, including any potential loss of revenue.
to see how we can help you increase practice productivity.